We can’t do it without you! Volunteering is a great way to help us save the lives of homeless Metroplex Mutts and it’s fun! You can give as much or as little time as you have to spare. We need volunteers to:
- Transport our dogs to and from adoption events
- Help out at Saturday adoption events … walking dogs, giving information to prospective adopters, handing out brochures and applications, making sure dogs have water, etc.
- Help us keep up with spreadsheets for adoptions, donations, data bases
- Post dogs from Petfinders on Adopt a Pet
- Transport a rescued pet from the shelter to the vet or a pet from a doggie day care to the vet
- Help us plan fundraisers – quarterly, annually and our fun spring “yappy” hours
- Updating e-mail lists and data bases for mailings
- Do home visits for potential adopters or foster homes
- Website help – updating information
- Volunteer at agility events for our group – great fun and even kids over 12 can do this one.
- Checking furnished vet references on adoption applicants